Friday, December 2, 2011

Buyer Beware: Berry Burst Ice Cream Oreos

Oreos are awesome. We know this. I like to have healthy debates with people over which is greater: Cool Mint or "Double Stuf". Nope, that's not a typo, they only use one "f" in "Stuf", and it's just another reason why I believe the mint versions are superior. However, that's neither here nor there. This post is with regard to the offender pictured below.



Simply put: these things are fucking gross. I was excited to maybe have a neopolitan/strawberry ice cream sort of experience but was quickly thrown out of the plane on my way to fantasy island. I guess the flavor crystal looking sparkles should have tipped me off that I was about to consume something that tasted like bubble gum toothpaste hastily sandwiched between two Oreos. Not even the good kind of bubble gum toothpaste that kids have though, more like the kind that over-acheiving pet owners use on their dogs. Yes, I imagine that Berry Burst Ice Cream Oreos taste exactly like dog toothpaste. Am I going to throw them out? No. There are starving kids all over the world that have never had the joy of eating their very own dog toothpaste, so throwing them away would be disrespectful and I don't need to deal with that kind of guilt during this holiday season. I'll take one for the team so the rest of you don't have to. I don't want to compare myself to Jesus in that way, but you're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment